SuitePOS Release 2.2
November 04, 2016
- 2.2.2 Build 465A (Latest Version)
- Fixed a BT Scanner bug (in the socket scanner SDK) that was sometimes causing the app to crash when processing a Square transaction resulting in a Square transaction posting - but not appearing in NetSuite/Salesforce. This applied to Square only and was confined to certain customers.
- 2.2.2(*d) Build 465
- Fixed various bugs associated with the new "Apply Discounts to Single Line Item" promotion feature; including some performance enhancements.
- Better messaging when license server cannot be accessed.
- Fixed various bugs associated with the new "Return to Gift Card" feature.
- NS Bundle 2.0.6c - this has some improvements to adding and editing customer addresses
- NS Bundle 2.0.6a - this a rare bug on returns where the transaction would fail to write
2.2.2(*d) Build 461
- Support for certain BT Keyboards for the iPad and iPhone. The ones that we know work are the Apple BT Keyboards.
- Fix a very rare bug where Sales Tax was rounding wrong (by a penny).
- Fixed various open/close register bugs to do with screen totaling.
- Fixed a bug where inactive items were not removed from the POS during a differential sync (NetSuite Only)
- Fixed a error where returns would go to the fail queue if the location was enabled for bins and the item returned was enabled for bins.
- Fixed a bug with restrict by location/terminal on item records was not working correctly for Salesforce.
- 2.2.1(*d) Build 456
(*d) Deprecated, (*dSF) Deprecated, Salesforce Only, (*dNS) Deprecated, NetSuite Only
Whats new in 2.2!
- Refund to Gift Cards.
- If you have the Gift Card Module you can now issue refunds to Gift Cards. Merchants have the option of refunding customers as a credit to a gift card instead of cash/card.
- Apply Discounts to a Single Line Item.
- If you have the Promotion Module, this allows you to set up a automatic promotion that allows a discount (% or $) to be applied to a single item (highest or lowest price) in a group of items based off a quantity break. For example: Buy 4 different items and get 50% off the most expensive.
- Open/Close Register.
- We have put back 50c and $1 coins.
- Delivered Searches.
- We have given you some standard searches that provides some analytics and helps facilitating reconciliation and other issues.
- Return to Different Store Locations using Square.
- Support for item search by Vendor Name including display on receipts.
- Various CardEase enhancements, such as reduction in device update time and issues with incorrect payment amounts for some customers.
- Other stability improvements and bugs.
- You must be on the bundle/package version specified for the release build.
- It is strongly advised that you test this release with a sandbox account before running in production. SuiteRetail accepts no responsibility for lack of testing.
NetSuite installation only:
- Add to saved search "customsearch_spositemsearch" the field "Vendor Name"
Salesforce installation only:
SuitePOS 2.2.2 https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04tG0000000gOxi . (SF Package 2.23)
SuitePOS 2.2.1 https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04tG0000000gOxd . (SF Package 2.21)
- Add the 'Apply Discount to Single Item' field to the Promotion Layout and associated Profiles.